Welcome to The Business Managers podcast! This show is for overwhelmed coaching & serviced-based entrepreneurs looking to grow & scale their business.
We will be talking about how to delegate tasks & projects so that you can work on your zone of genius! We will also be discussing tools, apps, and programs that will make your business run smoothly and will make you feel more productive!
Most people are really good at 3% of the things they do, and we can help you with the other 97% so that you can focus on making more money in your business!
Our zone of genius is helping business owners get rid of the noise that is keeping them from growing and scaling their business. We are experts in the Virtual Assistant and Online Business Manager space, and will not only bring education, but will bring it with humor and patience!
Find “The Business Managers” Podcast here:
- iTunes – https://buff.ly/31LlHu8
- Spotify – https://buff.ly/3sa43L9
- iHeartRadio – https://buff.ly/3d701ik
- Pocket Casts – https://buff.ly/3sbRIGp
- Amazon Music – https://amzn.to/3gYQWuf
- Google Podcast – https://bit.ly/3w9jVA9
- Stitcher: https://buff.ly/3pK7CdC
- Amazon Music: https://buff.ly/3mmVbSE
Not seeing a platform you use? Reach out today to let us know, and we’ll work on getting it added to that platform!
Want to be a guest on our show? Apply by reaching out today!